At DeCellini, we aim to be transparent about what information we collect from you and how we handle your personal information. This information allows us to communicate with our customers about our products, services, and marketing related communications.
By using www.decellini.com (“Site”) and providing information to us, you consent to the collection and the use of your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We may only collect and/or process the following types of information about you for the following purposes.
- General information and/or financial information you provide to us thru any part of the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, placing an order using the Site, communication by email or WhatsApp, or during your request of further service from us. As a result of those actions, you might be providing us with information such as name, contact, email address, billing address, shipping address, payment information and product preference.
We will collect and process this information in order to process your order, to arrange for the delivery of the product(s) purchased, to notify you of the delivery parcel, to manage any future return and/or exchange of your product(s), to administer your account with us, to respond to your questions and inquiries, and to provide you with marketing related communications.
- We may automatically collect information about your devices, including IP address, browsing patterns, traffic data, time zone, resources that you access and other communication data. This data is collected using cookies, the server's logs, and other similar technology.
These types of information we collect will enable us to monitor, improve the Site features and service, to identify visitors on the Site, to conduct research on the demographics and behaviour of visitors, and to provide you with more targeted and/or relevant information we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site.
- We use an online e-commerce platform provide by SiteGiant Sdn. Bhd (‘SiteGiant”). SiteGiant may collect certain personal information about your visits and your interaction with our products and services.
SiteGiant may use your personal information for research purposes regarding the effective of the Site, marketing, advertising and sales effort. You can read more about how SiteGiant uses your personal information here https://www.sitegiant.my/legal/privacy-policy/
However, if you choose not to provide certain personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you, respond to your inquiries or provide you with the best possible service.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
- We may share your summary personal information with partners, advertisers or third parties with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf.
- We may share information with our service providers such as SiteGiant, courier companies, payment service provider, marketing agencies, advertising partners, technical support or website hosts. All companies are contractually to keep your personal information confidential and to use the personal information for the purpose of their engagement in discharging their functions and obligations.
- We may also disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with subpoena, search warrant, or to otherwise protect our rights.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or either required to by law.
CONTACT PREFERENCE AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may at any time request access to and/or retrieve any personal information that we retained about you. You have the right to request us to correct any incorrect personal information, stop processing it or delete any personal information that is no longer relevant for the purpose for which it was collected.
If you elect not to receive any marketing related communications such as news, restocks, updates, giveaways and promotions from us by direct email, you have the right to opt out from our subscription service at any time, by withdrawing yourself from our mailing list and/or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +6012 447 9279.
NOT TO BE USED BY MINORS
Minors (under the age of 18 years old) are not eligible to use the Site unless in conjunction with their parent or guardian. In the event we become aware that we have collected personal information of a minor through any part of the Site, we will attempt to remove that minor’s personal information as soon as possible.
If you are under 18 years old, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. We assume that customers who place orders on the Site provide complete, truthful, and updated information about their age and/or have the necessary consent of their parent or guardian to make the said order.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Updated 01 July, 2020.